Monday, March 29, 2010

What a day...

So today I decided to let Lunchbox out of his bathroom prison/recovery room and let him walk around my room a bit. However, he had a much different idea of what he wanted to do. He slowly walked over and crawled under my bed. Normally this wouldn't be a problem I would just grab him and pull him out, but he decided to crawl to the dead center of the bed far out of my reach. I tried a variety of retrieval methods such as pushing him with the broom, making chirpy noises, and offering him pets. He just stayed there like a rock, refusing to budge. I ended up lifting up the mattresses, which was a sight to see as I am very small and also clumsy. I had to carefully pick him up and set him down while holding up a very heavy box spring. I was pretty proud of myself. After all that work I sit down to feed him and he beings vomiting. He has been throwing up so much the last two days, I am really getting worried about him. He even throws up between feedings now, which doesn't seem like a good sign.

Tomorrow morning he goes back into the vet for a physical and to have his blood work ran again. I am very nervous about his results as his ears are much more yellow than before and while more alert, he is also vomiting a lot more. It is really started to wear on my ability to try to feed him when he keeps getting sick. I feel so bad seeing him retch and be in pain.

I am going to send out personal thank you letters to all those who donated, so if you donated and would like the card shipped to a different address than the one listed on paypal, please send me an e-mail: bleachedshirt@yahoo.com.

I am sorry I don't have any new pictures today he has been throwing up a lot and I don't really want to bother him more than I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment